You GO. You know your multi-threading, query tuning, network protocols, and the like, from your clouds and code configurations, et al. You know the difference your experience can make. And because you love a good game, you want to help develop and deliver them on time, globally, with the high-quality everyone expects from an industry leader. And want you can have fun doing it.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Game Server Developer like you to start coding their own success story with us. Please consider the following.
As a Game Server Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Conduct requirement analysis in order to ensure the final product meets expectations
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Conduct functional and technical software analysis and design
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality in the product
- Work closely with the QA team, product team and other developers
- Document development work
- Conduct problem analysis and draft proposals for solutions
Our Game Server Developers MUST have:
- At least two (2) years of experience in C# .NET 4.0
- Has a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in any Front-end framework
- Experience in using distributed version control
- The ability to work effectively with a team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previously worked in game development
- Experience in creating interactive content using Canvas and WebGL or OpenGL
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience in Git, Teamcity, Octopus and JIRA
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.