You GO. You can take an idea and run with it. Paint a picture. Set the scene. Capture characters. And more. Like when it comes to presenting a character’s individual style and attitude, you know that yours are just as important.
We need skilled 2D Game Artists like you to distinguish our growing international team in Szeged.*
Before you visualize yourself delivering your best work yet, on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, please consider the following points—which look more like round dots but nobody calls them that.
As a 2D Game Artist at Play'n GO, you will:
- Collaborate with squad and other chapters’ members, represents his/her own particular area
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality in the product.
- Create 2D art elements (concepts, sketches, GUI elements and assets) for the games
- Makes sure every visual aspect of the game is well thought through and will be created in the best possible quality.
- Work together with the Game producer, Art Director and Squad
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitation and prepares the art elements on the required format
- Read the documents HLD, GDD to be informed about the scope of the work
- Follow the game development, tests the product to make sure all the implementations are done as it was imagined
- Contribute to the squad, chapter and guild(s) by sharing knowledge and experience
- Advocate agile principles
- Review others work and provide feedback
- Contribute to other chapter members’ competence improvement
- Coach and mentor other artists.
- Continuously improve standards and innovation technologies in her/his area
- Drive best practices, insights, development needs by research, evaluate and deploy tools that can improve development productivity.
Our 2D Game Artists MUST have:
- An online portfolio of your artwork to submit for our review and amazement
- Strong drawing, color, composition, design and conceptual ideation abilities
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to adapt different art style in doing characters, background and UI design
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and excellent follow-through skills
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Experience working in mobile/casino games
- Basic knowledge in 3D software
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Jira or other similar ticketing software
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate.
This vacancy is open to candidates who can legally work remotely from our home countries in the UK, Sweden, Malta, Hungary, Spain, and Poland.