Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for passionate Animation Team Lead for Budapest, Hungary* who will lead animation artists and contribute to create awesome artwork for our games.
- Function as the reporting manager for local animators within the animation team
- Share best practices, insights, animators need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the team/clans.
- Schedule animation deliverables, provide support in making asset list and assign in art tasks
- Make sure the team members follow the agreed tools, policy, processes and guidelines for development organization
- Relay feedback from Art Director / Project stakeholders
- Function as the ambassador of quality to ensure every visual aspect are well thought out and will be created in the best possible quality within art team/game team
- Facilitate the communication between team members, since members can be located in several cross functional teams
- Ensures standard and innovation technologies in their areas
- Share relevant insights/developments in their competence area with members of team
- Encourage team for self-development, mentoring them in both personal and professional
- Manage the team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Focus the team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
- Ensure team’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Conduct performance reviews and salary review
- At least five (5) years of experience as an animator or related field
- At least three (3) years of experience managing at least five (5) direct reports
- Experience in managing an animation pipeline
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Animate CC and After Effects
- Able to take responsibility for organizing work within the production schedule, managing files and meeting deadlines
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
- Have previously worked in game development
- Knowledge of JIRA or Shotgun
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.