Front-end Game Developer (Szeged)
Engineering · Szeged, Hungary Flexible Remote
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Front-end Game Developer to join our growing team in our Szeged office.*
As a Front-end Game Developer, you will be responsible for...
- Conduct requirement analysis, break down and analyze the Game Design into achievable tasks
- Write code that fulfills the features specified in the Game Design
- Write code that fulfills the quality standard of the company
- Identify gaps and potential issues in the Game Design
- Create and maintain tools to automate and simplify the work as much as possible
- Keep code optimized, maintainable, and functional
- Write code that complies with the company’s programmers and style guide
- Maintain good and extensive documentation of how to perform the duties and tasks given
- Perform bug correction, identify and resolve bugs found at any step during the product lifecycle and work closely with Quality Assurance
- Remain educated and informed about the latest technology relevant to the product being developed
- Coach and educate colleagues
You must have...
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Experience implementing responsive design for mobile devices
- Knowledge about performance optimization in graphics-heavy applications
- Experience using Git
- Proficiency in English
It’s a plus if you have...
- Used any of PixiJS, ThreeJS, and/or Spine libraries
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Animate and/or Photoshop
- Experience working with WebGL and/or OpenGL
- Experienced with the agile software development process
- Worked previously in the game industry
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package: wide range of cafeteria elements, AYCM sport card
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- Monthly hack-days
- Challenging projects in a dynamic and professional multinational community
- Great team spirit, fun events
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.