Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for an 2D Animation and VFX Artist to join our growing team in our Budapest office.*
- Create animations and visual effects for the games in Spine 2D, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate environment.
- Work closely with artists, game designers and producers to understand the creative brief
- Using technical software packages with confidence, such as Adobe products (Animate, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro).
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitation and preparing the art elements in the required format.
- Helping the Art Directors and the Game Designers to determine the visual style of the game.
- Work together with the Front-End developers to be able to provide the most optimized format for the best in-game performance.
Are you game?
Do you have at least three years of experience? So far, so good.
To be the number-one candidate for this key position in Budapest you must also be a motivated team player that understands the importance of detail and honesty and to never forget the smile at home
We love a good game.
As a key part of our multi-national team, your English language skills are helpful and important here, too. Even if you sometimes work independently, your ability to communicate across borders and cultures makes you one of us.
- High level of proficiency in Spine (animation, rigging) and After Effects
- Knowledge of computer 2D animation techniques and VFX.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Animate.
- Knowledge of character animation and special effects.
- Minimum 3 years industry or related experience.
- Have previously worked in game development
- Have experience with 3D animations
- Knowledge of particle-based effect editors (Red Giant's Trapcode)
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. Apply here: https://career.playngo.com/
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.