Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We need an Office Coordinator like you to join our Employee Experience team in our London office.
Like us, you are ambitious. You can deliver more in one go than people expect. What’s more, you have the flexibility to deal with the unexpected. And still sparkle. Even while juggling the following:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive improvements to create an outstanding and well reputed office within the group
- Represent the office with high standards and in line with Play’n GO values
- Manage post, couriers and office phone
- Greet and Assist with Visitors before and after meetings
- Make sure that the office is clean and presentable
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Assist in event coordination and implementation
- Assisting the Office Experience Manager in day-to-day tasks
- Assisting managers and others in preparations for visits to the office
- Running errands for the company
- Being part of a Global Team aiming to work towards one Play’n GO
- Experience in running an office or reception
- Service minded with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Experience in MS Office, and Excel in particular
- Honesty and trustworthy, respectful, possessing cultural awareness and sensitivity, and strong ethics. In other words, 100% professional
- Be a friendly, flexible team player with a positive attitude able to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and carry on if chaos comes to town
- Project Management
- Has worked in Employee Experience
- Writing/communication skills/interest
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.