Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an QA Engineer to join our growing team.
- Prepare test scenarios, write test specifications and perform ad hoc and exploratory testing throughout the entire software development life cycle
- Maintain and elaborate test cases/documentation and reports in your area and develop new test approach and test sets if the business or technical need can be fulfilled internally.
- Provide execution of tests and analysing the results to ensure highest quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Precisely track / update development status and report bugs / issues with the project management system
- Build and maintain test environments
- Communicate proactively, constructively and openly between teams, across sites to gather and share information effectively
Required experiences and skills from you:
- 3+ years of experience in Software QA
- Have good English in writing and speaking
- Have knowledge and experience working with tools involved in manual test administration and defect management
- Quality-oriented attitude
It’s a plus if you:
- Have test automation experiences
- Have knowledge of programming in C#
- Worked previously in game industry
- Have ISEB/ISTQB certificate
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.