Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an 2D Game Artist to join our growing team in our London,UK office.
- Creates high quality 2D art elements (concepts, icons, backgrounds, characters, GUI elements and assets) for the unique games with different art styles: fantasy, realistic or cartoon
- Able to provide polished art assets with attention to details while meeting deadlines
- Collaborate with the art team, development team, Art Director and Squad
- Set and share best practices, tools, production pipelines and workflows within the group
- Advocates Agile principles
- Follows the art guidelines, technical limitation and prepares the art elements on the required format
- Reads the documents HLD, GDD to be informed about the scope of the work
- Follows the game development, tests the product to make sure all the implementations are done
For more experienced artists as addition to the above:
- Reviews others work and provide feedback
- Contributes to other chapter member competence improvement
- Coaches and mentors other artists
- Research and Development
- Continuously improves standards and innovation technologies in her/his area
- An online portfolio of your artwork to submit for our review and amazement
- At least three (3) years of experience in creating art for games
- Great fundamental art skills: colour theory, value & lighting, form, composition, etc.
- Creativity to design unique and fine art
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to adapt different art style in doing characters, background and UI design
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and excellent follow-through skills
- Good English communication skills
- Experience working in mobile/digital casino games
- Good knowledge in 3D software
- UI design experience
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Jira or other similar ticketing software
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.