Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a 2D Animator to join our growing team in our London, UK office.
- Create animations of characters and creatures, symbols, backgrounds and effects Present final animation and respond to Art Director and Animation Lead.
- Cooperate with the production staff to analyse and understand the animation requests.
- Good animation skills for both human and creatures, experience with after effects particle animation.
- A good understanding of anatomy and kinetic animation.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Animate, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Spine Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and other applications used in graphic designing and animation.
- 3 Years experience
- Spine experience
- Adobe Creative suite
- knowledge of animation principles
- Have a highly creative mindset
- Are flexible and enjoy working within a team as well as alone.
- Have some 3D animation experience
- knowledge in 3d software
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.