You GO. You see the big picture. You know one artist’s vectors are another teammate’s rasters. You know pipelines are a series of deadlines, and the oncoming light at the end of every pipeline comes from the brilliance of your team.
We need an ace Game Producer like you to scale-up our international team in Budapest or Szeged.*
- You will be accountable for Game Production in your dedicated Clan, managing multiple projects, across all phases.
- Using Agile methodology, manage teams on a daily basis following our process and policies for game development both high-level and low-level processes. This includes, High-level planning, resource planning, back-log grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, Internal Review Boards, supervising the game production direction (look & feel, design) based on what’s agreed with the Game Council
- Use Jira burndown charts, worklogs and a production KPI reports to measure the team velocity and resource capacity ensuring that team output is always optimal, and any possible issue is found and addressed in the most effective way possible
- Liaison with artists, art directors, mathematicians, game designers and other stakeholders to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed vision and milestone deliveries.
- Track all tasks for creating assets and deliverables in the project to make sure it’s available for Marketing and Account Management as agreed in our processes
- Coordinate the certification and translation processes of the games – make sure that they are delivered as per project requirements
- Manage game deployment
- Research and study game products to stay up-to-date with market trends and competition.
We are looking for you if you:
- are highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
- have a strong track-record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful customer-facing products (preferably online casino games).
- have a yes-can-do attitude, you are a person that is a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- have abundance of engaging leadership.
- are passionate in whatever you do and want to make a difference in the I-gaming sector.
- have an engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication skills.
- have excellent teamwork skills and ability to adapt.
- are fluent in English.
- If You have a sixth sense with regards to creating an exciting player experience.
- Experience in using Jira and / or other project management tools
- Preference will be given for those with experience in I-gaming or Gaming
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
- The role will be remote-based initially, but preference will be given for candidates who are able to relocate to Budapest or Szeged once our offices re-open
We are looking for team players that thrive in a dynamic environment. Moreover we believe you are an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterises Play‘n GO. We expect you to be very passionate about what you do and to see this as more than just a job but also a passion. We are offering you a challenging opportunity where you can develop both personally as well as professionally.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.