You GO. You see the big picture. You know one artist’s vectors are another teammate’s rasters. You know pipelines are a series of deadlines, and the oncoming light at the end of every pipeline comes from the brilliance of your team.
We need an ace Game Designer like you to scale-up our international team in Budapest or Szeged.*
- Work alongside the Art Director, Mathematician and Producer to define & drive the game’s development.
- Primary focus is on mapping out the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI.
- Will need to communicate and maintain project related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high level design summaries and detailed design schematics.
- Play testing & providing regular detailed feedback of builds (with an emphasis on the UX and UI).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, building consensus in the team you work with for your ideas.
- Strong experience in hands-on, practical game design, alongside a solid grounding in theory, especially in UX and player psychology.
- Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing technical documents, creating mock-ups), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences).
- Familiarity with Casino & video slots games.
- Good English proficiency
- Strong preference will be given for those with experience designing Casino and video slots games.
- Preference will be given for those with experience in social & mobile gaming.
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
- The role will be remote-based initially, but preference will be given for candidates who are able to relocate to Budapest once our offices re-open.
We are looking for team players that thrive in a dynamic environment. Moreover we believe you are an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterises Play‘n GO. We expect you to be very passionate about what you do and to see this as more than just a job but also a passion. We are offering you a challenging opportunity where you can develop both personally as well as professionally.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.