You GO. You see the big picture. You know one artist’s vectors are another teammate’s rasters. You know pipelines are a series of deadlines, and the oncoming light at the end of every pipeline comes from the brilliance of your team.
We need an ace 3D Art Team Lead like you to scale-up our international Art team in Budapest or Szeged.*
Today, delivering the exceptional quality that’s expected of a market leader takes more. Good thing your 3D-self casts a 4D shadow. Please consider the following job demands on your space and time.
- Act as the Reporting Manager and cheerleader for local 3D artists and 3D animators
- Dedicate time to developing and increasing art-team expertise
- Share best practices & insights artists need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the team/clans.
- Schedule art deliverables, provide support in making asset list and assign art tasks
- Make sure the team members follow the agreed tools, policy, processes and guidelines for developmental organization
- Relay feedback from Art Director
- Provide a Technical Analysis when required to for a project
- Be the Ambassador of Quality to ensure every visual aspect is well thought out and will be created in the best possible quality within art team/game team
- Facilitate the communication between team members, since members can be located in several cross-functional teams
- Ensure standards and promote innovative technologies in 3D artistry
- Share relevant insights/developments in 3D art with team members
- Encourage self-development, offer personal and professional mentorship
- Participate in a project's 3D art tasks within a Game Team when needed
- Drive performance management in cooperation with HR, Art Manager and Producers
- Conduct performance and salary reviews in cooperation with HR
- Participate in recruitment projects for the team
- 3-5 years experience leading a 3D team in Casino, Mobile, or Games industry
- Knowledge of 3D products such as, Maya, 3Ds Max, Zbrush, Houdini, Blender, Substance Designer or Quixel
- Strong communication skills
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Shotgun is a plus
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.