You GO. You know what clicks. Your mastery of information architecture, visual design, and human nature make it easy and pleasing to follow your lead. Are you ready to show us the way?
We need an intuitive UI Designer like you to visualize success with our amazing art teams around the world.
No matter where you are located*, your ability to collaborate and communicate across borders and cultures makes you one of us. In addition to your many skills and abilities, people know that you bring your A-game to work every day. Because that’s what it takes to deliver the quality expected of a market leader.
*People who work on your projects might work remotely. This is an option for you also. Ideally, you live within commuting distance from one of our offices in either Växjö, London or Budapest, or are willing to relocate.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create functional UI layouts and templates for online casino games
- Create support elements such as menus and tooltips
- Offer support and your experience to in-house artists who create your assets
- Promote UI sensibilities and best practices within our art teams
- Anticipate needs, provide guidance, and facilitate interaction in all things
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite (PS, XD, & Illustrator)
- Solid artistic skills (in case you need to create your own assets)
- Previous experience in a similar role as a senior or lead
- Previous experience in UI conceptualisation and creation for Apps or Online games
- A collaborative mindset, ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
- High capacity for self-direction, ability to work well alone
- English language, written & spoken (you'll use Microsoft Teams to communicate globally)
- Black belt in pro-active problem solving, time management, and organisation
- Motivation to deliver more in one go than people expect
- Experience and interest in casinos/slots games
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.