You GO. You know what clicks. Your mastery of information architecture, visual design, and human nature make it easy and pleasing to follow your lead. Are you ready to show us the way?
We need an intuitive UI Designer like you to visualize success with our amazing art teams around the world.
For this role, we are looking for expertise in functional UI design, specifically focused on games. You need to understand what makes a good UI layout, the pitfalls of designing for games (rather than websites & menu UI). And you'll need to be able to confidently share & express your expertise, able to take a high level concept or guideline and drill down into low level details & specifics, or vice versa take an example of a problem in a game's UI and translate it into high level guidelines & principles. You'll be acting as a consultant to our development teams, working closely with our game designers and art directors, with a focus on the functional aspects (we have teams of artists whose focus will be on creating the assets).
Aside from your work on projects, you'll also be a vision holder to the company for our UI: defining best practices, creating guidelines, running workshops, educating people, sharing and helping to embed an awareness and appreciation of the value of good UI along with an understanding of best practices.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create functional UI layouts and templates for online casino games
- Create support elements such as menus and tooltips
- Offer support and your experience to in-house artists who create your assets
- Promote UI sensibilities and best practices within our art teams
- Anticipate needs, provide guidance, and facilitate interaction in all things
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite (PS, XD, & Illustrator)
- Solid artistic skills (in case you need to create your own assets)
- Previous experience in a similar role as a senior or lead
- Previous experience in UI conceptualisation and creation for Apps or Online games
- A collaborative mindset, ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
- High capacity for self-direction, ability to work well alone
- English language, written & spoken (you'll use Microsoft Teams to communicate globally)
- Black belt in pro-active problem solving, time management, and organisation
- Motivation to deliver more in one go than people expect
- Experience and interest in casinos/slots games
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.