You GO. Your code is clean. Your skills are many. And you still want to learn. You know it takes more to make a world-class game today. And more to deliver it on-time and by design—with aces or better, tomorrow.
We need three (3) stoked Game Client Developers like you to turbocharge our growing international team in Manila.*
Please note: Market leadership depends on quality and we’re going to depend on you. Interested? Consider the following checklist as your first test.
As a Game Client Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Conduct requirement analysis, break down and analyze the Game Design into achievable tasks
- Write code that fulfills the features specified in the Game Design
- Write code that fulfills the quality standard of the company
- Identify gaps and potential issues in the Game Design
- Create and maintain tools to automate and simplify the work as much as possible
- Keep code optimized, maintainable and functional
- Maintain good and extensive documentation of how to perform the duties and tasks given
- Perform bug correction, identify and resolve bugs found at any step during the product lifecycle and work closely with Quality Assurance
- Remain educated and informed about the latest technology relevant to the product being developed
- Coach and educate colleagues
Our Game Client Developers MUST have:
- 5+ years software development experience
- Understands the core object-oriented principles
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with Pixi.js, or other web based graphical frameworks (Spine, ThreeJs, BabylonJs, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with OpenGL/WebGL is a huge plus
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience with node ecosystem
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.