You GO. You know your multi-threading, query tuning, network protocols, and the like, from your clouds and code configurations, et al. You know the difference your experience can make. And because you love a good game, you want to help develop and deliver them on time, globally, with the high-quality everyone expects from an industry leader. And want you can have fun doing it.
We need two (2) wizardly Game Server Developers like you to further furbish our growing international team in Manila.*
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Game Server Developer like you to start coding their own success story with us. Please consider the following.
As a Game Server Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Communicate server implementation with game client developers
- Write the game server and implementing game logic
- Design and document requirements
- Ensure code quality by: unit testing, code reviews
Our Game Server Developers MUST have:
- At least five (5) years of experience in C#
- Good Software testing and debugging skills
- Good Problem solving and logical thinking
- Experience in using distributed version control
- The ability to work effectively with a team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previously worked in game development
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in Git, Teamcity, Octopus and JIRA
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.