Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for a 3D Animator to join our growing team in our Budapest office.
- Creating realistic 3D animations for assets and characters.
- Rigging and animate unique characters
- Collaborate with members of the other divisions – artist, animators, developers and testers -, represent his/her own particular area.
- Bringing full project to life. Follow the game development, test the product to make sure all the implementations are done as it was imagined
Are you game?
Do you have at least five years of experience? So far, so good.
To be the number-one candidate for this key position in Budapest you must also be a motivated team player that understands the importance of detail and honesty and to never forget the smile at home
We love a good game.
As a key part of our multi-national team, your English language skills are helpful and important here, too. Even if you sometimes work independently, your ability to communicate across borders and cultures makes you one of us.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a 3D animator or related field
- Expertise in 3D rigging and animation.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation,
- Proficiency with standard industry softwares (eg. Maya)
- Have previously worked in game development
- Knowledge of video editing and post processing.
- Knowledge of particle-based effect editors
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. Apply here: https://career.playngo.com/
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.