Talent Acquisition Partner
Employee Experience · Budapest, Hungary, Sliema, Malta, Växjö, Sweden, London, UK Fully Remote
- London, UK
You GO. Always on the hunt, you know all the best practices and processes to source, select, recruit and retain talent in a global setting. You know how to create a great candidate experience. And you know from experience why that is so important long-term. You also know there is more to recruitment than posting an ad like this and hoping for the best.
We need a strategic Talent Acquisition Partner like you to supercharge a stellar international workforce.
For you, this is more than a senior position that brings high-tech, rare talent and real opportunity together. This is a unique opportunity to impact a growing global brand and help bring us all to the next level of excellence.
- Expect the unexpected, you know there is no typical day in recruitment
- Collaborate with HRBP and hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Create and publish job ads that align with our brand in our global portals
- Sourcing candidates, screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews, schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Participate and help in HR job fairs
- Drive external branding efforts for recruitment and attraction of rockstars
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, TA or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and other tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Flexible and solution-oriented mindset, ability to adapt, improvise, re-prioritize
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your masterful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class customer support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply now! Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent. We’re growing. Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Partner can work remotely, but if you live near one of our European offices, in London, Budapest, Sweden, or Malta, that would be ideal.