You GO. You know the best practices and processes to source, select, recruit and retain talent in a global setting. You know how to create a great candidate experience. And you know why that is important long-term. You also know there is more to recruitment than posting an ad like this and hoping for the best.
We need a complete Recruitment Specialist like you to help our growing Global HR team*.
Here are some things you can expect to do in this role.
As a Recruitment Specialist at Play'n GO, you will:
- Expect the unexpected, you know there is no typical day in recruitment
- Create and publish job ads that align with our brand in our global portals
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews, schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain personnel records of our employees
- Update Internal records and all HR Software Tools that we use
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Participate and help in HR job fairs
- Give ad-hoc assistance to the HR Team
- Manage sourcing
- Drive external branding efforts for recruitment and attraction of rockstars
Our Recruitment Specialist MUST have:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and other tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Flexible and solution-oriented mindset, ability to adapt, improvise, re-prioritize
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
- Have experience recruiting Tech Roles
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply now! Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.