You GO. Nothing gets past you. You can see what’s coming and you can keep things going. Simple as that? Never. That’s why you get the call.
We need three (3) meticulous Automation QA Engineers like you to fortify our growing international team in Manila.*
Please note: Market leadership depends on quality and we’re going to depend on you. Interested? Consider the following check list as your first test.
As an Automation QA Engineer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Review software requirements and specifications
- Conduct system analysis and create documentation when necessary
- Prepare and review test cases
- Execute manual tests and analyze results to ensure highest quality
- Execute automatic tests and analyze results to ensure highest quality
- Report defects
- Help troubleshoot issues
- When needed, participate in game development for execution of manual tests and analyze results to ensure highest quality
- Design, develop and execute automated tests to ensure highest quality.
- Increase test automation coverage.
- Contribute to creation of metrics to ensure high quality testing coverage
- Provide daily reporting and communication of work done
- Collaborate with other team members or members on other sites when needed
- Keep up-to-date on the latest advances in the test community
- Prepare and review test plans
- Share expertise with other testers on a daily basis
- Advocate best QA practices
Our QA Engineers MUST have:
- At least two (2) years of experience in automated testing using tools such as Junit and Selenium
- At least two (2) years of experience working with TestRail, SharePoint and JIRA
- At least two (2) years of experience working with NUnit and C#, BDD (Cucumber)
- SQL experience
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance and control best practices and processes
- AGILE-oriented QA experience
- Experience in bottom-up API test plan creation
- Experience in top-down UI level test plan creation
- Experience in Fuzz testing
- Knowledge of web security best practices
- Experience in testing back-office, CRM and ERP systems
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience working in a similar position
- Have previously worked in game development
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.