Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
You GO. You know your stuff; Sales, Marketing, Casino trends, products, services, plus the challenges and opportunities for everybody. Your partner relationships grow because you simply do more, to know more, every day. And twice on fun days.
We need a world-class Partner Marketing Manager like you to supercharge our international Marketing team.
For you, this is more than a senior leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to help take a growing global brand, our products and partners to the next level. You already know it will take more homework than “Happy Hours” to earn trust. And more creativity than “Just checking in” to make Bingo. Are you game?
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, document and implement a strategy for growing Play'n GO player value, increase new unique active players and new net gaming revenue from our slots
- Translate marketing ideas into concrete campaigns in collaboration with brand and campaigns managers copywriters, and rest of the marketing team
- Liaise with external advertising agencies and own, drive and complete collaborative projects
- Establish relationship with key clients, develop marketing cooperation plans including establishing profitable relationships with key affiliate partners worldwide
- Lead and manage Partner Marketing team
- Deliver on company objectives with a list of concrete measurable results in roadmap format - part of the overall marketing roadmap
- Managing projects and reports, ensure full documentation for all processes and GDPR/ISO compliance
- Regularly report on key objectives and KPI's
- Report directly to Head of Marketing
- Managerial experience, including a genuine fondness and forgiveness for fellow humans
- Marketing and/or sales experience
- Solid understanding of Gambling and Casino marketplaces
- Motivation to take the initiative, propose improvements and lead by example
- Experience in media and information marketing
- Ability to bring your A-game to improve gaming entertainment long term
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.