Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
You GO. You are always in the right place at the right time with the right message. Your mastery of marketing and information management are exactly what we need to deliver a coordinated communication roadmap for our growing business and brand. When can you start?
We need a crackerjack Public Relations Manager like you to fortify our international Marketing team.
For you, this is more than a senior leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to take a growing global brand to the next level. Your consistent and coordinated public information management across all channels won’t just get the word out. It will bring our world closer. Are you game?
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will lead a team of copywriters and media experts to deliver a coordinated communication roadmap in line with Play'n GO business and brand messages, worldwide
- Deliver on company objectives with a list of concrete measurable results in the roadmap format
- Ensure consistent, effective Business-Message communication in our voice across all channels and touchpoints as per communication strategy
- Create and maintain global communication plan and calendar, in close collaboration with the Brand
- Coordinate Business and Marketing message and copywriting content production
- Deploy content and educational marketing strategy to gain trust and reputation worldwide as the expert in the field
- Gain media exposure in Gambling sector, worldwide, support new territories growth and brand reputation
- Build connections with and select top quality media partners around the world, ensure a profitable collaboration, media buying
- Follow best information and media practices, ensure GDPR & ISO compliance as well as compliance with international advertising standards
- Be the subject-matter expert on marketing communication compliance
- Lead and develop the team
- Report to Head of Marketing
- Have a nice day
- Experience in media and information marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of online and offline marketing tactics
- Understanding and support of Marketing Strategy and code of operations
- Motivation to take the initiative, propose improvements and lead by example
- Excellent PR and intrapersonal communication skills
- English, both written and verbal, and preferably at least one more language
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.