Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
You GO. You love data. You know it can make a difference. Your mastery of tech and sensitivity to what makes people tick are proof you are not a robot. You are the intuitive, experienced catalyst our team needs to finesse the product & digital-marketing infrastructure of a market leader. When can you start?
We need a meticulous Digital Marketing Manager like you to fortify our international Marketing team.
For you, this is more than a senior leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to help take a growing global brand to the next level of excellence. If you can meet business objectives, vanquish tight deadlines and still make friends, there’s only one more question. Are you game?
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own and constantly improve marketing game assets delivery process in close collaboration with the Product organisation
- Lead and manage our digital marketing team
- Deliver on company objectives with a list of concrete measurable results in roadmap format - part of the overall marketing roadmap
- Ensure fast and cost-effective development of marketing digital channels including main company websites and portals
- Ensure that any new business requirements are collected in a structured manner and analysed to be placed in the development backlog
- Ensure all digital touchpoints are operating fast and with no downtime 24/7 in collaboration with technology teams
- Ensure GDPR & ISO compliance for all digital touchpoints
- Select, assess and manage external development suppliers and ensure security, costs and quality standards
- Responsible for building and managing a network of external development suppliers ensuring best quality at optimal cost
- Aggregating, analysing and presenting marketing data in a form of dashboards and reports in collaboration with BI team
- Introducing automations within marketing team to further improve team efficiency and accuracy
- Managing projects and reports, ensure full documentation for all processes and GDPR/ISO compliance
- Regularly report on key objectives and KPI's
- Report directly to Head of Marketing
- Benevolent Managerial experience
- Solid understanding of web and digital frameworks and tools
- Pro-active, problem-solving attitude, ability to work on own initiative
- Passion for quality, teamwork and continuous improvement
- English, both written and spoken
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.